Saturday, 16 July 2011

Prince of Tennis -1st Comento-

Even after so many times watching this anime, I never got tired of it. On the other hand, I felt closer to the characters and understand more about them. Not only I was able to learn about tennis, I also learn several values and adapting them in my life. Each character has his own characteristics and uniqueness. e.g. Tezuka with his strictness and smart leadership, Ryoma with his cockiness and confidence, Fuji with his smiling face (but beware! behind that smiling face lies something evil  :p )

Whats not to like bout them? Whether those from Seigaku or the opponents' team, no matter what background or difference they have, whats important is the sport spirit and the will to win. From this anime, I learn that we, human, are able to do even things that people see impossible, but with perseverance, hard work, and strong spirit, we could conquer and accomplish anything. In the early episodes, Ryoma had a match with Inui to steal the regular spot. Logically, the winner should be Inui because as the "data tennis master", he had all Ryoma's strengths and weaknesses in the back of his head, making the possibility for Inui to win higher. But, at the end, Ryoma win. Why? This is because people has the ability to change and improve for the bettter. With training and strong will, we could surpass our limit and turn the impossible to possible.

When I watched the characters struggle and work hard to achieve their dreams, I become more spirited - if they can, why could I not? Never give up minna!

Last but not least, to me, Prince of Tennis is a must-watch anime coz it plays with our emotions; happy, funny, sad, angry, etc. It feels like I'm there with them in the game, having fun together; as if I know them for a long time. Oh, how I miss Fuji, Tezuka, Atobe, and all of them so much ^^

To those who yet to watch this anime, what are you waiting for? Watch it now!








No comments:

Post a Comment